♥
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
sheryl
I RECOVERED FROM AMNESIA! HALLELUJAH! ;D
LOVES FAMILY AND FRIENDS, COLOUR CUE CARDS, CRAYONS, MUSIC, SHHOPPING
SESAME STREET, NEWTON'S LAW OF INERTIA, THE NUMBER 52
HAVE SO MANY DREAMS I CANT COUNT THEM ON MY TOES!
AND EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING ABOUT GREYS ANATOMY ;D ESPECIALLY MCDREAMY ;D
BLOG
12:40 AM
omg just now i went to read rachel's blog
and on her blog she said her father can cartwheel.
then i was like omg can i still cartwheel with my broken arm?
and then i went to try
and OMGOMGOGMGOM I CAN STILL CARTWHEEL.
okay fine not really. my landing sucked.
so painful. damn.
but at leastmy arm's staright enough to cartwheel.
ogmgomgomgmg YAY :)
and i found out my bone doctor (i forgot the proper name. HEHEH) appointment thingy is in the middle of napfa! OMG how to give mc. ): i die alr
why am i blogging so often these days! :O
i gotta study bio!
))))))))):
Labels: brandi