♥
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
sheryl
I RECOVERED FROM AMNESIA! HALLELUJAH! ;D
LOVES FAMILY AND FRIENDS, COLOUR CUE CARDS, CRAYONS, MUSIC, SHHOPPING
SESAME STREET, NEWTON'S LAW OF INERTIA, THE NUMBER 52
HAVE SO MANY DREAMS I CANT COUNT THEM ON MY TOES!
AND EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING ABOUT GREYS ANATOMY ;D ESPECIALLY MCDREAMY ;D
BLOG
Monday, February 09, 2009
6:39 AM
seriously. there's so much going on, and its all too fast
i dont understand what's happening. HEHEH.
anyway today kinda sucked.
bio quiz, clc lecture. actually clc lecture was quite fun. but the teachers are splitting us all up ):
and socratic seminar? geesh.
OOH. and i found someone who likes the electric guitar too :D
you have to wait for me then we can learn together :D
cause i havent even started guitar, IM STARTING NEXT FRIDAY :DDDDDDDDDD
OOH. anyway, then afterwards, omg i just remembered i have to remind shaian to fix the $50 nite. im getting 25 bucks :D
ciao
Labels: LEAVE ME TWICE I'LL MAKE YOU MINE